Monday, September 24, 2012

Outfits during Greek islands trip

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4020925/?claim=z83enbjnnam">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
This are the main outfits that I wore during my tour of the most beautiful greek islands. I have to say, I was pretty impressed by the clear blue waters and volcanic islands. I tried to combine nature with the colors of my outfits. In the first one I am wearing:

1.Zara  blumarine dress (that I actually wore as tank top because it was so short)
2.Miss Two Jeans
3.Souvenir Shop hat
4.Newyorker shoes (high tops)
5.Swatch pink watch
6.Handcrafted bracelet
7.New look jacket (that I didn't put on much)
5.Carolina Herrera cross-body bag
6. Penelope necklace








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...